Saturday, July 08, 2006

:: SATURDAY ::
woke up earlier.. tried to slp more but can't slp at all... been getting weird dreams.. haiz..went online, saw him online, but nvr talk to him.. read his email.. hahax.. ask me slp till 12.. tis time really cannot slp le.. mayb being wif him make me feel happier.. i can feel that the days are getting longer even thou it's still the same 24-hrs..

ate half of the nasi lemak for my breakfast.. didn't eat lunch.. no apetite le.. mayb eating his chocolate is my lunch.. hehex.. enuf full le.. sis went shopping, i at home.. feel more energised staying at home..lazy do my assignments.. but gotta push my self into doing it la.. cannot b too lazy le.. if not, i have to repeat tt module nxt sem.. which i dun wan!! helped mom wif the taugeh.. n dad wif the vacuum cleaner.. but alot oso they do alreadi.. didn't do much to help them oso. haizya.. feel so bad..

hmm.. listen to his advice.. i juz post wadeva i wanna say here, dun care him le.. =x

was v happy tt he finally updated his blog.. his blog means alot to me.. eventhou those past post are not meant for me.. cuz i'm able to understand his feeling even more.. these days i've felt tt i had alot of time.. i dunno y.. there's still de same amount of projects n assignments.. there's still outings wif frenz n sis.. still i have time for him.. mayb he's de time stopper ba.. =x stop time so i have more time for everything.. including myself..

aarrgghh!! diarrheoa agn.. aarrgghh!! hate this diarrheoa thingi!!! dinner was great.. juz stuffing myself wif all mummy's goodies.. yummy!! can't wait for hweehwee n him to come online to discuss stuff.. i'm juz so bored here.. not gonna do my stuff tonight.. lazy attitute come back agn.. haiz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home